* Creating pregens for two convention sessions
* Writing the streamlined PM
* Re-designing the Character Control Record
* Tracking my other artist's output relative to the deadline
* Floating ideas for the weekly game
* Waiting to hear from Work regarding new assignments
...more or less in that order.
One idea that keeps vacillating in my mind is to collapse the skills into the overarching framework I'd used for years on Guild Houses of Blood, namely:
My 'new school' players prefer micro-managing individual skills, but I am being plagued by wise admonitions to Keep It Simple/As Simple as Possible, but Not Simpler.
I think the Middle Path I'll adopt is the above with Specialisations.
--But, don't quote me on that.
--I'd love to hear everyone from 'Skills? Hate 'em!' to 'Skills? Natch'' folks here at TGT.